Chi Walking Instructor Certification
- Empower yourself and others through teaching mindful fitness
- Help individuals and organizations take charge of their health with an injury-free, life-long walking program
- Deepen your personal practice and benefit financially
- Join a worldwide community of supportive Instructors
The Chi Walking Home Study Course gives you the tools to build and promote your business as a Chi Walking Instructor while creating real change in the lives of others. Complete your certification at home and begin teaching this revolutionary technique in just three months. Please complete the "Contact Us" form on the right for more information.
More Information About Your Program:
Chi Walking Instructor Program Benefits
The Chi Walking Instructor Program is a wonderful opportunity for you to learn how to teach the revolutionary Chi Walking technique through a self-paced homestudy program that is accessible online anywhere in the World. Benefits Include:
- Ability to teach individuals and groups the Chi Walking technique
- Opportunity to give public talks and presentations, and lead group walks
- Chi Walking Homestudy Materials & Study Outline
- Access to Online Support and Mentorship
- Access to Business and Educational Presentations
- Participation in the Chi Living Instructor Community
- Customizable Instructor Page on Chi Living Website
- Customizable Marketing Materials (Business Cards, Flyers, etc.)
- Opportunity to join the Chi Living PRO Workshop marketing program
- Participation in Chi Living blogs, social media, bulletin boards, and articles
- Use of the trademarked Chi Walking logo to market your business
- Partner commissions on Chi Running and Chi Walking product sales
Chi Walking Instructor Program Outline
The Chi Walking Instructor Training program is an online homestudy program that is designed to be completed in a three-month time period. Educational presentations, study information, and all testing materials will be sent electronically.
Chi Walking Instructor Program Study Schedule:
Week 1: "Welcome to The Team"
- Study the Overview and Introduction in the Instructor Manual
- Week 2: Study Lesson 1
- Week 3: Study Lesson 2
Week 4: Study Lesson 3
- "Website Navigation" Presentation
Week 5: Study Lesson 4
- "Marketing Your Business" Presentation
- Week 6: Study Lessons 5-6
- Week 7: Study Lesson 7
Week 8: Study Lesson 8
- “Ask An Expert” Presentation
Week 9- 12
- Complete 8 Hours of Practice Teaching
- Submit a DVD of yourself teaching the Chi Walking method to students to Chi Living Inc. for review and approval
- Submit proof of Professional Liability Insurance
- Submit proof of CPR Certification
Support will be provided from Chi Living headquarters.
It is highly recommended that Candidates attend a ChiWalking workshop, or meet individually, with a Certified Instructor to learn the basics of ChiWalking prior to, or during, the ChiWalking Certification program. If this is not an option for you, attendance at a workshop or an individual meeting with a Certified Instructor will be required within the first two years of Certification.
You will be evaluated on your successful completion of these requirements.
Chi Walking Instructor Program Costs
The fee for the Chi Walking Certification Program is $395, which includes all course materials and programs.
Chi Walking Homestudy Course Materials include:
- Chi Walking Book
- Chi Walking DVD
- Chi Walking Instructor DVD
- Chi Walking Audio CD
- Chi Walking Workbook
- Chi Walking Instructor Manual
To maintain Certification, all Instructors must keep current Professional Liability Insurance, submit an annual fee payment, and complete a biennial Recertification workshop.
The annual fee covers the cost to license and use the ChiWalking materials. This fee is a flat fee of $95 and is due by January 31st of each calendar year.
Also, every two years from the year of Certification, each Instructor must work with Danny, a Master or Senior Instructor for evaluation of teaching and personal form. This ensures that each Instructor is up to date with current teaching methods and materials, and is maintaining good personal form.