Lee Smith MSc, BSc (hons), BACR, CRDIT, CRIT Certified Instructor
My job entails driving my ever growing list of clients towards thier fitness goals, whether it be fat/weight-loss, muscular toning or recuperation from injury/illness and/or general health improvements. My clients range from 14 years to well into their 80’s.
- I possess both relevant academic and fitness industry qualifications as well as relevant experience. This includes experience with numerous professional sporting clubs and health-related conditional management groups, such as cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation.
- I have specialized in strength conditioning and muscular balance through functional exercise, as well as optimizing posture to enhance general well-being as well as sports performance.
- I can communicate effectively with people of different ages and backgrounds.
- I’m a friendly out-going person, with enthusiasm and high-standards of professionalism
- Im a hard working person that drives all my clients towards attaining their health & fitness goals.