October 24 - 26, 2014
Immerse. Discover. Renew.
A holistic weekend retreat centered around personalized, supportive instruction on the mindful movement techniques, ChiRunning® and ChiWalking®.
- Replenish your spirit with inspiring mountain views and stunning fall colors
- Harmonize your mind and body in the serenity of the Om Sanctuary
- Illuminate your life through focused, intentional movement
- Come away feeling balanced and refreshed
- Learn how running and walking can be lifelong and effective practices using the Chi approach
- Make fitness more enjoyable by learning to listen and respond to your body’s unique needs
- Strengthen your core, prevent injury, and improve efficiency to reach your fitness goals
- Create a sustainable, pain-free fitness plan tailored to your needs using ChiRunning, ChiWalking or ChiWalk-Run
ChiLiving®Chi is the life- giving vital energy that unites body, mind, and spirit. The ChiRunning and ChiWalking techniques blend the ancient wisdom of T’ai Chi with sound biomechanics to make running and walking effortless, enjoyable, and pain-free. The Founders, Danny and Katherine Dreyer, share their 30 years of teaching experience and expertise in mindful movement to help you tap into your natural strength and abilities.
Om SanctuaryTucked in the mountains of Asheville, Om Sanctuary invites you in with its lush grounds and peaceful atmosphere. With a meditation room, wellness center, gardens and trails, Om offers the perfect setting to explore the Chi philosophy. Unwind and breathe easy as you learn mindful movement techniques that will transform your fitness program and your life.
**Pricing is all-inclusive for the weekend per person. Includes all meals and snacks Friday dinner through Sunday lunch.